Annandale area action?

• eyecatchum
    Milwaukee WI

Posting this for my sister, brother-in-law and their kids. Anybody have a good recommendation for an “action” lake around Annandale, MN in Wright county? I always take my nieces and nephew fishing when they come to visit and they absolutely love it! This summer, they’ve been asking their dad to take them, but he’s not really a fisherman.. They do have access to a decent 16ft boat, and I’ve given the kids nothing but fishing gear for the past few Christmas’ and Birthdays. Just looking for an easy lake to fish mainly panfish, maybe a bonus pike or bass. Thanks in advance for any help! I can trade Lake Michigan info if anybody needs it…..

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

make sure to scrub that boat down good or you will end up sitting in line at the decontamination station all day. sorry, not all day, but from 7am-6pm. sorry couldn’t resist.

Don’t have any advice on action lakes around that area although I do hear of a good bite in that area quite often so I don’t think it should be too hard to find.

tim hurley

Little Jims bait seem to know the wright Co. lakes pretty well. Some of those guys know the lakes better than others, call a second time if they are too busy or if you get someone who does’nt know their stuff. Happy 4th

big_g
    Isle, MN

Cedar… *BOOM*

eyecatchum
    Milwaukee WI

Thanks for the tips gentlemen! I’ll tell them to go spend a few bucks at Jim’s, and make sure the boats squeeky clean before they head out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.