Alone – Season 3

• Art Green
    Brookfield,WI

It seems as though some immediate family member has always been there to let the winner know. Not sure how that works, but I would guess when it gets down to the last couple of people arrangements are probably made to have them in the area. I would venture another guess that the producers knew either Carleigh or Fowler would be out after that med check as they both seemed aware it was a possibility after the previous check.

MNSmallieGuy
    Minnesota

And you can bet they were pulling for Carleigh so they could introduce her “partner”. Just seems the way media is going these days.

big_g
    Isle, MN

They do the med checks at the same time, both were done at 10am the same day. Carleigh was pulled because her BMI was below 17%, that is what is told each contestant when they start. Below that 17% is auto pull, she was at 16.8 BMI. After they pulled her, they have until the next day to get the loved one there… I would imagine they are kept in the loop of how they are doing so they are ready. Much easier to get them to Vancouver Island in 24 hours than Patagonia !!! grin

Sinfonian

No way they pulled someone to let the other person win, especially when she out weighs HIM by 25 pounds. He should have been pulled.

That said, I said it all along. He was given the worst site because he was the strongest.

Well done Fowler for lasting 87 days. CONGRATS!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

So this begs the question………..how do they handle it is it gets to be 150 or even 200 days? They going to have a month or longer between losing the 3 rd person before the 2nd goes? There will be either a huge gap or they will name co-champs. Just think of what would have happened had Fowler and Carleigh both been in good health. Or what if Dave had been eating his fish.

big_g
    Isle, MN

No way they pulled someone to let the other person win, especially when she out weighs HIM by 25 pounds. He should have been pulled.

That said, I said it all along. He was given the worst site because he was the strongest.

Well done Fowler for lasting 87 days. CONGRATS!

Fowlers BMI was over 20% when he was checked. BIG CONSPIRACY !!! The tears got to you my friend… go to her fund me page, you’ll feel better. waytogo

big_g
    Isle, MN

So this begs the question………..how do they handle it is it gets to be 150 or even 200 days? They going to have a month or longer between losing the 3 rd person before the 2nd goes? There will be either a huge gap or they will name co-champs. Just think of what would have happened had Fowler and Carleigh both been in good health. Or what if Dave had been eating his fish.

Some contestants plan on spending a year out there… I am sure they will run into a real survivalist who knows not only how to survive, but to also thrive… and hey, if they get 2 on one season, it could be awhile. woot

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

So where are they going to be next season?

big_g
    Isle, MN

I have heard Australia thrown around

sooze

Does anyone know if there was a daily limit of the number of fish they could legally catch? (i.e. bag limits)

It just seems so weird that the most anyone caught was 3 fish per day and it looked like most of the contestants were willing to hang up their fishing gear after catching only 1 fish for the day?

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.