advice please

• tapout

So looking for alittle help new to the fishing side. I used to use the hunting side a bit. So took the wife and kids to the ice show and some how ended up buying a 22 foot ice castle hybrid rv edition. But anyway I use to ice fish quit a bit but with two young boys I only do a couple guy trips to lake of the woods a season now. I used to fish the backwaters of the Mississippi a lot cause I was from lake city. I now have settled in kasson mn by rocheater and am looking to get my boys into ice fishing and hopefully the wife to then. My winters could get a whole lot more fun. Im wondering if any body could give me some pointers on lake in the fairbault area of cities. I know the code about give and asking for fishing spots and that’s not what I’m trying to do. Im just looking for somewhere I can get my 4 and 7 year old on a bunch of fish they don’t have to be big just gotta be busy cause at that age their attention span is well u know very shor. If anybody can help me out maybe point me in the right direction that would be great.thanks and happy fishing

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.