55 in January, who is grilling tonight.

• mojo

A buddy who does concrete work came by today and said he’s doing the addition to the patio this weekend. The south facing area that is being added onto has growing weeds in it and when pulling them, I found nightcrawlers that were fast enough to get away. In January!

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Pictures???

Attachments:
    1. 20240131_181137-scaled.jpg

brandyman
    West central MN

I grilled the second day in a row.

Happy Birthday, CaptainMusky!

CaptainMusky

Thanks all for the birthday wishes. Love seeing people aggressive with grilling tonight. Instead of me cooking we went to our favorite bar and made my son cook lol.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Happy Birthday CaptainMusky!! I grilled yesterday and year round since my grill is underneath my porch just outside the walkout door.

Michael Best

Grilled up some brats tonight.
    But then again grilled steaks on Christmas Eve, chops on New Year’s Eve and steaks again last Sunday.

Hoyt4
    NULL

Use the grill all year round cold doesn’t do anything for grilling out for me. Just cooked up last of the walleyes and perch last night with tators off the grill.

OG Net_Man

A cold front moved in. Only upper forties forecasted today in the metro area…………

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Not grilling…but…race car.

Race car? Isn’t that car stock from the factory? mrgreen (It’s one hell of a car. Glad to see your having fun Matt. I have not seen you post in a while.)

I put a ribeye on the grill, started a fire, couple of cold beers, and a hoodie. What a great night.

TillrLife
    Cold Spring, MN

Thanks all for the birthday wishes. Love seeing people aggressive with grilling tonight. Instead of me cooking we went to our favorite bar and made my son cook lol.

You can have a favorite bar in Sartell?

CaptainMusky

You can have a favorite bar in Sartell?

Yes! Upper Deck! You should have seen the size of the wings last night!

MX1825

Happy Birthday Captain!!
    You are just a kid at 50 though. whistling

orve4

How is the food out there? Have not been there since it was redone a few years ago. Played many of Thursday nights out there in college before heading down for beer and pizza and rum runners.

Favorite Bar in Sartell None?

CaptainMusky

How is the food out there? Have not been there since it was redone a few years ago. Played many of Thursday nights out there in college before heading down for beer and pizza and rum runners.

Favorite Bar in Sartell None?

Food is very good IMO. Lots of options and now they have wraps and a host of other potentially limited items depending how they work over. You will never find a place that gives you more cheese curds than there and they are fantastic.
    My son is the longest tenured cook they have and he is 17, but they are all generally very good except one that doesnt work very hard. LOL
    Wings special on Tuesdays for 60 cents a piece, cant beat it. I just dont really care for their buffalo sauce. The rest of the flavors are fantastic. Public service announcement the wings on Tues are generally smaller for obvious reasons.
    We know the owners and they are a great couple.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.