5 yr old son PB 29 inch walleye

• usafcatm
    Drummond, WI

Hit Chequamagon bay this morning with my son. Wind made things very difficult but we put a few fish in the boat to include a 29 inch walleye. The cell phone pic is not the best but all I have until I am able to pull from the camera. From the moment the board dropped back until the fish was in the net he was the only one on the poll.

usafcatm
    Drummond, WI

Ok….what’s the trick to upload the photo?

Attachments:
    1. image13.jpg

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Nice fish lil guy!! Thing is half his size, awesome

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Congrates! That’s a dandy usafcatm Jr.

Many people fish a long time before they hook into one that size!

onestout
    Hudson, WI

That’s a nice one. Good job team. Superior is on my list of things of things to do but I think it is a couple years out. Where do you launch from? I would be coming from Drummond and just wondering which launches you prefer, location/ease of use etc.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Very nice fish.

chirp
    Rochester

Nice job Dad. He had to be flying high after that. )

usafcatm
    Drummond, WI

Blake was pretty stoked, size is still something he is not all that great at judging yet, he was not that sure the 24 inch walleye he pulled in on Lake Owen two weeks ago was smaller. I know and can tell you I am happy by how he has conducted himself in the boat and what he has had on the end of the line.

As far as where to launch from I leave from Drummond as well and will put in either right in Ashland or go out to second landing, depends on where you want to start fishing from.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.