44! Open seat pool 4, Mon Jan 26

• usafcatm
    Drummond, WI

It’s forcasted to be 44, pulling the boat out and launching from Everts tomorrow at 9 ish, let me know if your interested!

Bob Orlo
    NULL

I could be in if this is still open I have to travel 50 miles and have never fished up there if you have room for a newbie in the boat lol. Can help pay for whatever it takes to get out bait,gas.launch,drinks let me no.

usafcatm
    Drummond, WI

Bob, Seat is still open. Friend request sent

usafcatm
    Drummond, WI

Other friend was not able to get out of work, additional seat available if someone wants to go!

Bob Orlo
    NULL

Sorry my plans got changed and I wont be able to take advantage of your great offer. I do wish you all the luck out there I am going to get out fishing on pool 4 soon just need to bum a ride LOL. Good Luck and post how you do.

usafcatm
    Drummond, WI

Sorry to hear that Bob, 2 seats open if someone wants to go!

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

How do you like to fish? What plan do you have? Send me a message if you’d like.

walleyeguy000
    Rochester, MN

How do you like to fish? What plan do you have? Send me a message if you’d like.

also interested… Could drive down.. Do u plan on staying after dark??

usafcatm
    Drummond, WI

Jig or Lindy, will troll at times and if the fish are biting I don’t like to come off the water, so the schedule is open and I could stay till after dark. Both you guys are more than welcome to join me if you like.

usafcatm
    Drummond, WI

Plan is to drive down from north Metro early and get the boat in at Everts, get bait and Intel, start at the “y” and work towards the dam from there until I find some fish willing to play.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.