2090BT Transducer Mounting

• ted-merdan
    Participant

Will be rigging a 2090BT over the winter with Lowrance and would love to see some images of how everyone has mounted their transducers including any tips/tricks and especially after the facts learnings would be especially appreciated;)

Thanks in advance!

-ted

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

Congrats on the new boat Ted. What will you be running for a motor? I assume you got your Ranger sold?

ted-merdan
    Participant

Thanks Jon, I had a the metal bracket on the structure scan transducer from my HDS9 Carbon that was metal and never had an issue but great link and liked the support arms idea also.

ted-merdan
    Participant

Congrats on the new boat Ted. What will you be running for a motor? I assume you got your Ranger sold?

Hi Dutchboy – Boat has a Merc 225 pro xs, have been hearing really good things about that motor from both a fuel economy and top end so I’m excited to put some hours on it next spring.

No serious takers on the Ranger so it went into storage yesterday to reconfigure the garage in preparation for an early spring electronics rigging (I do my own) on the 2090. Late season discount will be over and price will go up in the spring to align with the demand.

Anyone with images of transducer locations to share??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.