Replacement Bracket for StructureScan Transducer

• Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Looking to see if anyone has found a metal (stainless steel) transducer bracket for a Lowrance StructureScan (Side imaging) transducer. Something aftermarket for a Lowrance Elite 10.

On my 4th plastic (stock) bracket this year! At $49 plus shipping this is getting expensive!! Help!

-J.

Ripjiggen
    Participant

I have not seen one. Not saying they don’t exist but I think the plastics ones are made to break off so you don’t crush the ducer itself.
    I have broke one myself. 4 is impressive. applause

empty_stringer
    Participant
    Wahkon, Mn

I used this for my Elite 9. All holes lined up.
    * was that bracket, not the entire transducer.
    This

Attachments:
    1. bracket-only.png

2. bracket.png

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Thanks empty_stringer ! That looks perfect. yay Great timing – Amazon Prime Day starts tomorrow.

-J.

rswan
    Participant
    Lakeville, MN

You may have to shore that sucker up. Mine kept kicking up. I made some baby support stringers out of a cheap dollar store cutting board.

Attachments:
    1. xducer.jpg

gimruis
    Participant
    Plymouth, MN

On my 4th plastic (stock) bracket this year

Just wondering how it keeps breaking Jon. I have the a similar transducer on my boat and have not encountered an issue (yet).

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

You may have to shore that sucker up. Mine kept kicking up. I made some baby support stringers out of a cheap dollar store cutting board.

Nice! I’m definitely going to copy that. Thanks for the Pic. waytogo

-J.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Jon Jordan wrote:</div>
    On my 4th plastic (stock) bracket this year

Just wondering how it keeps breaking Jon. I have the a similar transducer on my boat and have not encountered an issue (yet).

I don’t think the plastic holds up to the pressure of running 50+ MPH. Snapped 2 off just running chop on Milly. Snapped the last one on the river. Probably hit a floating stick. Read all the comments on that Amazon link. I agree, the SS bracket should come stock. Plastic = junk.

-J.

gimruis
    Participant
    Plymouth, MN

I don’t think the plastic holds up to the pressure of running 50+ MPH.

Interesting. I could see heavy chop and high speeds causing a problem with such a large transducer. I can’t go 50 mph in my boat and I’m not out there in heavy chop so unless I hit something hard I think the plastic will hold up on my boat.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.