2020 Bow Season

• weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

I stuck a nice doe saturday evening, good start to the season. Time to chase the bucks that are around.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

I stuck a nice doe saturday evening, good start to the season. Time to chase the bucks that are around.

Congrats man!

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

Nice! I am hoping to have an arrow in one Thursday. We will see though.

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Thanks. Good luck Carter, be nice if it cooled down some. Looks like Sunday temps start dropping. I was lucky enough to have a friend who has a connection to a walk in cooler. Took advantage of that

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Great job Weedis!

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Put another nice doe on the ground last night, it was with three others, one of which was a little basket buck that hopefully makes it through the gun season.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20201025_184118176.jpg

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Hey! Stackin em up!

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Put another nice doe on the ground last night, it was with three others, one of which was a little basket buck that hopefully makes it through the gun season.

Attaboy Weedis! Sounds like you need me to come up and trim the herd some more, just let me know when! whistling

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>weedis wrote:</div>

Attaboy Weedis! Sounds like you need me to come up and trim the herd some more, just let me know when! whistling

Thanks all. Come on up, I got nice comfy stand you can sit, its a friends of ours, lol!

BigWerm
    SW Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>BigWerm wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>weedis wrote:</div>

Thanks all. Come on up, I got nice comfy stand you can sit, its a friends of ours, lol!

Haha does he charge rent? And did you pay in Busch Latte’s or Crown? rotflol rotflol

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Both, he drives a hard bargain

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Monroe County, Wisconsin.

Attachments:
    1. 56A1F625-51AB-41FF-A85F-5AB0605DE9F4.jpeg

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Nice one targaman!

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

1st archery deer ever a few weeks ago…. nice doe with a crossbow. Just picked up 60 lbs of venison bacon from the butcher (mixed with pork, ground and formed and smoked). We haven’t bought pork bacon for many years. It goes fast.

Pete

Attachments:
    1. 2020-doe.jpg

Viewing 16 posts - 31 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.