2018 Food Plot Results – Eagle Forage Soybeans and Midwest Monster blends.

• TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

I’ve started a detailed series of 2018 reviews of test plot performance for the products we sell at Midwest Monster Whitetail Products. This includes the Midwest Monster seed blends and Eagle Forage Soybeans.

I wanted to share real-world test plot performance so you can see results from our local area. I think these results give much more insight for growers in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and the other northern tier states. Also, my pledge to you is honest reviews. Performance varies and I’ll tell you about both the good and the not-so-great in these reviews.

Check out the first review on the Midwest Monster website:
    Midwest Monster Test Plots 2018 Review Part 1: Eagle Forage Soybeans

If you’d like to get Facebook notifications as each review is posted, head over our Facebook page and follow us.

Again, a big thank you to forum member Sticker for once again growing Midwest Monster’s southern test plot for our Eagle Forage Soybeans. Couldn’t do it without you!

Grouse

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

Wow, the eagles really either bounced back nicely after you put up the fence or maintained there growth under serious browse pressure.

I am excited to hear about the new seed blends. When is that coming?

What goes in the Lake Elmo test plot next year? I think we have proven that eagles grow great in there 2 years in a row.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.