sold2002 Polaris 600 Classic Touring -Ice Fishermen

• gonehunting

I am looking to possibly sell my 2002 Polaris Classic Touring sled. Set up for ice fishing. Meticulously maintained. Carbs and clutch recently cleaned. 3049 miles. Studded track. Second owner. Electric start and reverse. Super clean condition. Ice fishing accessories include double bucket holder, rod holder, Digger Anchor auger mount, hitch and cover. Does not include shovel, Helix, Ion auger or rods. Washed after each use and stored in heated garage. You will not find a cleaner sled this age. $3750/offer. Easiest to text 701seven992five84. More pics available upon request.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0471.png

2. IMG_0472.png

3. IMG_8639-scaled.jpeg

4. IMG_8638-scaled.jpeg

5. IMG_0468-1.png

6. IMG_0470.png

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I have this exact sled in mint condition as well. Great fishing machine

mojo

Yep, same year, same color, over 5k on mine and still looks/runs/rides excellent. Looks like gonehunting took excellent care of this one. Great machine.

One thing to be aware of with this model is that there is no direct-replacement for the 133.5″ track. A 136″ track would be the closest. Installing a 136″ track may or may not require modifications. A 136″ can be properly tightened initially, but once broken-in, the rail adjusters may not have enough range to properly tighten the track after stretching. A large wheel kit or rail extensions may solve that if the correct set were available. I am still running on the original factory track with center-pattern studs only – over 5k miles and still going.

gonehunting

Track is in great condition and no need for replacement.

Nick Matti

Wondering where that bucket holder is from? TIA

tswoboda

Looks like the one from the Jaws of Ice Company. No longer in business as far as I know. Better buy this snowmobile if you really want the bucket holder jester

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Excel outdoors is what it says on it.

gonehunting

Correct. Excel Outdoors. I do believe they did sell out to Jaws of Ice. Worked great for two 3 gallon buckets. I hauled to Vexilars in them.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Crazy what a 22 year old machine still goes for.

mojogunter

I don’t think they do. Tough time to try to sell it too.

gonehunting

This is a very tough time of year to sell. In regards to price do a search on two ups and see prices. Many in the high $2000s that are older and not as good of shape. Plus this one has additional accessories. I am open to reasonable offers as stated in ad. Guessing prices may come down as economy comes back into line.

tswoboda

I sold a year 2000 440 fan for $4k last winter. Had like 40 inquires in the first 2 days. Obviously last winter was a better snow year, but the sled wasn’t nearly this clean either.

GLWS gh

mojogunter

I hope you sell it. A year ago and two years ago, no doubt it would sell for that. The prices in the last year have normalized a bit from the crazy levels they were at. It is worth whatever someone is willing to pay, but I think you may have to wait until next fall to get that price.

This is a very tough time of year to sell. In regards to price do a search on two ups and see prices. Many in the high $2000s that are older and not as good of shape. Plus this one has additional accessories. I am open to reasonable offers as stated in ad. Guessing prices may come down as economy comes back into line.

gonehunting

Anyone with personal opinions on my ad please private message me. I buy and sell stuff all the time. I list with the understanding I’m probably not going to get full asking price. This machine is super clean and if I don’t get what I want I’ll sell next fall.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘2002 Polaris 600 Classic Touring -Ice Fishermen’ is closed to new replies.