2 more

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Oregon & Washington admitted to the Big $. 18 teams and 2 more that smoke & mirrors won’t be able to beat. Fortunately for him they all will be in a different division I would guess.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Watch out for Clemson and Florida State next.

You heard it here first.

MX1825

Watch out for Clemson and Florida State next.

You heard it here first.

Read an article about these 2 coming to the BIG20 about 10 days ago. Would not surprise me if it happens.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

So after all this conference hopping is finally done, the NCAA is going to end up with 2 conferences and 12 “divisions”? Makes total sense.

Or are teams going to start getting demoted out of the money conferences lke the Big $10$ and SEC to make room for the good teams?

glenn57
    cold spring mn

all this moving around is making college football a joke!!!!!!! doah

ThunderLund78

I dont know how they do it without breaking it up by 4 divisions. But you need 20 to make it even. I would hope they would do this by region to keep rivalries alive.

jbg1219
    NW Iowa

I think you will wind up with 4 24 team Conferences. They will be divided up into 4 divisions of 6 teams. Teams will play 5 Division games, 3 games against the same place finishers of the other 3 division from the previous season, 2 Non-conference rivalry games. 10 game regular season. First place in each division are in a playoff for conference Champion. Winner of 4 conferences are in playoff for Nat Championship. Most teams play 10 games, Some teams will play 11, 12, or 13 games. 2 teams play 14. The teams 96 Teams in the 4 conferences will split the money from the playoffs equally. The 37 teams currently in FBS conferences will have to join FCS. Season will start on Labor Day weekend with 2 Buy weeks, Playoffs start T-Giving weekend. 4 weeks of playoffs with week off before NC game. Nat Championship game is on Saturday closest to New Years Day. All the regular bowls invite teams they want from the field of those no longer in the playoffs after the conf chaps have been crowned.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.