1999 Tyee 1750 front livewell

• Scott Waldow

My front livewell is no longer working but I’m having a hard time locating it. I pulled up the floorboard behind the trolling motor battery compartment but that only exposed the gas tank. Does anyone know where this is located? Thank you

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Mine was an IO so it is much different than yours. Do you find an access panel very close to the stern intake or next to the fill at the live well. My bet is near the stern.

Ongo

I had a 2004 Lund Fisherman with a front and rear livewell. Both were filled by a single pump in the bilge at the back near where the hose connected to the through-hull fitting on the transom. Shutting off the fill for either well was done by turning in a fitting on the end of the hose inside the livewell. I’m not sure if there was a difference on the higher end Tyee. Maybe those had one pump for each livewell.

Scott Waldow

Thanks Ongo. There are two intakes on the back of the boat and each livewell has its own power button for running them so that makes me think there are two pumps. The problem I’m having is that I can’t find any information on it online.

Scott Waldow

Thanks Denny. I can’t find any panels other than the one I took out.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

I had a 96 Pro V that I replaced the floor in a few years back. I believe my livewell pumps were under a floor panel on your main floor center front panel (right next to the drivers left foot). It was a panel about 12 by 16 inches or so. The back center panel was much longer and covered the fuel tank.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Either directly behind the live well tank where the water fill is or in the rear of the boat back center where the intake is at the transom. You may have to remove screws in a wall or floor to find it. Lund has dove a very good job to keep everything accessible. Ya just have to know how to find it. Some times a #2 Phillips screw and some times a machine screw and nylon nut that will need a 3/8″ wrench.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

On your Tyee, is there round access panels in the splash well near the transom? If so, it’s likely those pumps are down in there. Both of my bigger lund boats have been exactly that way, a 1997 and a 2018.

Umy
    South Metro

Same with boat the Lunds I have had ( what KPE said)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.