1993 Alumacraft Phantom V185 Fish & Ski w/135 HP Mercury

• chubby
    Bloomington

Check out this super clean, well maintained fully loaded 1993 Alumacraft Phantom V185 Fish & Ski w/135 HP Mercury w/Power trim tilt & oil injection This outboard starts like dream purrs like a kitten and runs like a top!
    You will not find a cleaner more well equipped Alumacraft 185 Phantom anywhere.
    This is a phenomenal dual purpose fishing machine and family fun factory!

This 18′ 5″ hull features a full 92″ beam and Alumacraft’s famous dry ride and wave crushing construction as well as hot performance (60+ mph with a light load)

If you are tired of wasting your time driving around looking at what turn out to be overpriced turds, then this is the boat for you! The entire package is in excellent condition and is a solid no BS 9 on a scale of 1-10.

Full walk thru windshield
    Convertible front deck for either fishing or seating
    1/2 top, side curtains, bow cover, between console wind curtain and camper back canvas ( all in like new condition) for great protection for sun,wind or rain
    Minnkota 80 lb Terrova I pilot trolling motor w/universal sonar, wireless remote, foot pedal, quick release bracket and bracket cover
    Lowrance Color Fishfinder/GPS/Chartplotter w/ Lakemaster Promaps MN card
    Smooth Moves air rides seat mounts for driver and passenger
    3 batteries (starting and 2 trolling deep cycle) w/on board charger
    Full gauges
    2 Live wells
    Compass
    Boat cover
    Swim ladder
    Spare tire
    Transom saver
    New tongue jack, new winch strap, new tie downs
    Bearing Buddies

$8900.00
    Serious buyers only, no offers will be considered unless you see the boat in person

Attachments:
    1. 20180728_115418.jpg

2. 20180728_115356.jpg

Barry Gartner

Awfully nice boat! Is it still for sale? I am in Bloomington. :o)

Barry

Deuces

I remember this boat when I was looking in CL ads. Super nice rig.

If that one’s not available, I have a 1994 with a 120hp johnson for sale. Has its fair share lots of dings and dents but solid boat w all new flooring and carpet for half the price.

No longer have the garage to keep it bawling

jake47
    WI

Nice looking boat! Could you post or PM a few pictures of the interior layout?

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

This ad is from 8/2/2018…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.