16 Foot Starcraft – 30 hp Mariner (FOR SALE) Zumbrota, MN

• cal74

Very clean & well maintained 1988 Starcraft Boat. 30 hp mariner direct oil injection, starts everytime and low overall hours.

This has been in my family since new. Was used lightly for the first 5-6 years and than spent approx. 15 years in storage. When taken out, engine was gone through and I’ve used it a couple times a year, plus a week up North every year for the last five years.

Engine always starts, little cold blooded if it hasn’t been run for a while but it’s always prepped for storage (carb drained/fogged) if it sits for any length of time.

Until this past year it’s always been stored inside. Spent last summer parked in shade with the cover on and the winter in a friends garage. Includes travel cover

Boat has some light dock rash, but the paints in better shape than most boats only a few years old. No ding/dents. Transom/deck are solid.

Included a Minnkota Power Drive V2 55lbs with foot control and a garmin fish finder.

Boat has two storage compartments (lockable) and a live well. Only problem with the boat is the livewell pump is temperamental. Sometimes it works right away and occasionally it doesn’t work, but with a trick and about a 15-20 seconds it’ll work. Have never felt the need to replace it, because it can/does work every time.

Hate to sell, but recently purchased a larger boat and don’t have room for both. Good starter boat, or something for smaller lakes and I really wish I could keep it for that purpose alone.

Craiqslist ad with pictures

http://rmn.craigslist.org/boa/5552239879.html

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Sharp and very clean looking boat. We had a smaller tiller version in the same year. Many great memories fishing out of that boat. Good Luck with Selling!!

FDR

cal74

Thanks… It is such a great little boat and I wish I could just keep it.

Think anyone would be hard pressed to find a cleaner more reliable starter boat in this price range.

Price drop to 3800.00 and I’ll give anyone a 50.00 commission for a referral that leads to a sale.

cal74

Still available, 3600.00

Few inquiries, but thinking the age is scaring most people away and if anyone saw it or heard it run they wouldn’t know the difference between it and a much newer boat.

cal74

Few tire kickers along the way, need to get this sold

Jon

Looks like its sold?

cal74

Looks like its sold?

Not that I’m aware of?

Headed out for the weekend, will respond to any messages Sunday

Have a good weekend everyone

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.