Onyx A-24 – In-Sight Automatic Inflatable Life Jacket (PFD)

• trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Does anyone have any experiences with this brand of life jacket ?

TIA Jeff

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Jeff,

My wife bought me this exact model three summers ago as a father’s day present. It is very, very comfortable. I wear it even in the worst heat and humidity. It has really helped me with wearing a vest 100% of the time during the warm weather months. I have had it on during light and mild rains without it inflating. I don’t wear it during the winter months. If I am wearing a vest in the cold, it is usually a more traditional style. I honestly don’t know why I haven’t tried it over the winter boating clothes. I think I have just been too lazy to remember it(I don’t keep it in the boat. It hangs in the garage closet.) or to adjust it for the extra layers. I have changed the cartridge regularly, but have not had to give it an unexpected try yet.

In the end, I would not hesitate to purchase a new one if I lost this one.

FDR

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

I want the Onyx for those warm/hot days as you spoke of .

Thanks Jeff

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

I want the Onyx for those warm/hot days as you spoke of .

Thanks Jeff

For that purpose, I have nothing bad to say about it.

FDR

brucea
    Maplewood,MN

I have owned one for over a year now. I can not find anything bad to say about it. Even on the hottest day you don,t even know you have it on. You can not wear it below freezing.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

I have owned one for over a year now. I can not find anything bad to say about it. Even on the hottest day you don,t even know you have it on. You can not wear it below freezing.

Thanks for the feedback.

I have a Float Tech live jacket I wear while winter fishing pool 4.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.