I'm BACK!

• john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

I have been away from the site and fishing in general for some time, several years actually. Life threw me several successive curves that took me away from the river, and brought new perspective in my life. Hopefully some of you remember me from years ago! I don’t have a boat currently, and still have some important family issues that keep me from fishing much, but these things shall pass and hopefully soon I will be back on the water, doing what I love…. chasing Walleyes!

cupspits

good to see u back maybe i could find room for u sometime on 14

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

chasing Walleyes!

Excuse me, who are you??

)

gary d
    cordova,il

Glad you are back John. Hope to read some of your fishing trips when you get to go.

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Good to see your back John. Now get out there and catch those Waldo’s.

hnd

Good to see you John. I was going to message you some time ago and ask if you’d heard from Tony Apisa. Its been a while since we’d talked and had hoped to get back in touch wiht him.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Welcome back John.

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Sounds like your getting things moving in the right direction again at least.
    Good to hear from you again.
    Hopefully, you’ll be back on the water enjoying some fishing again very, very soon.

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

Thanks for the welcome! It may still be a while before I’m on the water, but getting things in order to make it happen next year if not this fall/ winter. hnd, Tony is still around, not been doing much fishing either. I got out with him and John Mannerino prefishing for the IWT tournament out of Albany a few weeks ago. It was a blast, and really got me hankering to get back on the water. We found some really nice fish in a couple spots. The big girls seem to be thick on pool 14!

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Good to see you back John. I haven’t been fishing near enough the last couple of years either. Fortunately MikeW gets me out when I am back in town.

Bruce Smith

Welcome back John. I always looked forward to your post on results for pool 14. I have had no luck this year on walleye on pool 14. I started to fish Lost Grove lake once it opened. I only caught crappie, but they were a number that were keepers. This will be a good spot when the river is to high.

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

John:

Great to see you back!!! Here’s hoping that smile in your avatar is still as as large!!!

Mark

riverbottoms

Glad to see your back John, always a pleasure reading your posts.

reverend
    Rhinelander, WI

Welcome back John! You helped me a bunch in years past finding fish, get yourself back into a boat and some ‘eyes just as soon as you can!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.