Trigger X mustache worm

• zachabbott
    NULL

I’ve seen some other posts on here about the Trigger x mustache worms. Has anyone else had and good results with them? If you what was your set up?

Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

I’ve used them and they perform very, very well. I used them with a Fiska, only I modified mine a bit. I cut one of the arms off, making it look similar to a Micro Nuggie.

Quintin Biermann
    Webster, South Dakota

VMc 1/32 oz ice jig and 1-2 of them. – QB

Ben Putnam
    Saint Paul, MN

Quote:

I’ve seen some other posts on here about the Trigger x mustache worms. Has anyone else had and good results with them? If you what was your set up?

Check out the latest Episode about perch/crappie on IDO, If I remember correctly James was using the mustache worms for the slabs and he explains the setup quite well.
    You will also get amped up after watching James and Joel pull in so many fish, so now you have 2 good reasons to see the show!

zachabbott
    NULL

Quote:

Quote:

Check out the latest Episode about perch/crappie on IDO, If I remember correctly James was using the mustache worms for the slabs and he explains the setup quite well.

You will also get amped up after watching James and Joel pull in so many fish, so now you have 2 good reasons to see the show!

Thanks. That is a pretty good episode. I think I’ll have to give them a try for sure!

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

Quote:

I’ve used them and they perform very, very well. I used them with a Fiska, only I modified mine a bit. I cut one of the arms off, making it look similar to a Micro Nuggie.

In other words…just buy some Nuggies!! Nothing else compares!!!

Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

I’ve got a ton of nuggies. I just like to try different things.

Pink nuggies will always have a special place in my heart

johnnyg105
    Hugo, MN

This is my new go to plastic on 1/32 jigs.

Bryan Myers

The mustache worm has quickly became one of my go too plastics. I have been using them on a 1/64 oz VMC pug bug with success sight fishing blue gills, and this weekend I was using them on a 1/16 oz tumbler spoon for perch.

Another thing I like about them is there versatility. You can use them wacky style or if you want a bit more sutle presentation you can pinch off one side.

johnnyg105
    Hugo, MN

Quote:

The mustache worm has quickly became one of my go too plastics. I have been using them on a 1/64 oz VMC pug bug with success sight fishing blue gills, and this weekend I was using them on a 1/16 oz tumbler spoon for perch.

How are you rigging them on the spoon and how many? Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.