I could google fishing chairs…but

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I feel better talking to the people that use them.

What’s a good bank fishing chair?

At this point price isn’t an concern. I want to see what’s out there the figure out if it’s worth the money.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Over the years we accumulated quite a few regular folding chairs for watching my daughters softball, I just took the one that sits right. You think they all would be the same but man some just feel good and others not. Chairs with bigger feet usually work best for not sinking in. Never got into the fancy stuff, I always have my PVC pipe that goes into the ground to hold the rod BC where you sit, and where you want your rod isn’t always next to each other.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Well, when i do my 3 day weekends in the boat, i bring my zero gravity chair – and sleep in that.

Perty comfy.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

What is a zero gravity chair?

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

That looks nice, say how do they fold up? Is it pretty easy carrying, walking a 1/2mile to the spot needs all my gear to be not necessarily light, but able to be compacted and some good handling .

deertracker

@nhamm, do you already wear a backpack when you are walking to your spot? If not I believe you can buy them with backpack straps. If they don’t you could make your own. They are pretty light and the most comfortable fold up chairs they make.
    DT

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

I wouldn’t bring that chair a half mile unless I planned on sitting in it for a long time.

I have the strongest one cabelas has.

You ever see a guy taking a nap in his boat reclined in a zero gravity chair, your probably looking at me.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

My kids bought me a zero gravity chair for my birthday and are they come-fort-able! and very well built. Right away I noticed how comfortable they were when I leaned back, I can see why their easy to fall asleep in and when I leaned back I layed there for a few minutes because I’ve never layed back in a lawn chair so comfortable. The different angles of the frame when their reclined are about perfect. Their a little on the heavier side by maybe 3 to 5 pounds but if you don’t have to walk far their a very nice chair. Considering how well built they are they are worth the money and will last for years, A good investment and once the wife uses it she’ll want one too.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

@nhamm, do you already wear a backpack when you are walking to your spot? If not I believe you can buy them with backpack straps. If they don’t you could make your own. They are pretty light and the most comfortable fold up chairs they make.
    DT

I do wear a pack already, but that can go on the front with chair on back if its worth it, which it seems like it is.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Set out a zero gravity chair at a campfire and it’ll never sit unoccupied

mstrumar

Don’t buy one of those if your a heavy guy…
    [/quote]

There is one sitting by my camper.. try it out bk

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Thanks Mary. I’m not sure I’ll be back down before the Saugerama.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.