Garmin Retailers?

• biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Are there any retailers in the metro, preferably the north metro, that carry a large selection of Garmin chartplotter/sonar combos?

I did get to see some at the sports show but I wasn’t serious about a purchase at the time. I really want to see how the lake maps look.

Thanks!

carroll58
    Twin Cities, USA

Garmin Dealer Locator link

I saw:

Capra’s sporting goods
    8565 HWY 65 NE
    BLAINE MN 55014
    763 780 2695

Gander Mountain
    14640 W FREEWAY DR
    FOREST LAKE MN 55025
    651 464 0707

MILLS FLEET FARM
    8400 LAKELAND AVE N
    JCT US169, CTY18, 85 AVE N
    BROOKLYN PARK MN 55445
    612 424 9668

Cabela’s
    20200 ROGERS DR
    ROGERS MN 55374
    763 493-8600

Good Luck

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Shoot us an email at [email protected] before you pull the trigger. We can get you any of the Garmin units at our always low prices. We have free shipping and no sales tax for residents outside of Nebraska.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Thanks guys, but I’m looking for a retailer that has several models in stock that I can play with. I know most of the listed retailers don’t have a demo for what I am looking for.

I’m not interested in a wild goose chase from a list of dealers.

Which demo units do you have at Jolly Ann?

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I don’t have a store front. If you look at units somewhere and decide which one you want I would gladly give you a free quote. I’ll do my best to save you some money. I don’t currently have any Garmin units listed on my site but I can get them at great prices. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Garmin Retailers HERE.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Thanks for the offer Ben. I’ll give you a shout when I get a chance to get my hands on some.

If anyone else knows for sure where I can touch some of these. Please let me know.

smoke grub

what type of warranty does garmin have? because I would have purchased a used unit, but have seen a bunch of ‘leaking’ on their screens.. this is they’er marine units and not they’er car units.. and the units that leak were “no longer under warranty”.. in fact I fished with an ido member who had one go out , and they did nothing for him..

Noah Apples

How is the battery life on the Garmin? I have had trouble keeping mine charged. I basically have to have it plugged in always or it will die. Using data to locate uses a lot of battery.

Noah

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

How is the battery life on the Garmin? I have had trouble keeping mine charged. I basically have to have it plugged in always or it will die. Using data to locate uses a lot of battery.

Noah

I have a similar issue with my Colorado. It doesn’t last very long on a pari of AA batteries.

An update to this thread. I ended up buying Lowrance HDS 8 and a 7 with structure scan. I’m pretty impressed so far.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.