Lakemaster Insight 3D Shaded Relief Mapping

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Greetings!

See LakeMaster’s high-definition data in a whole new dimension with the release of LakeMaster Insightâ„¢. The Striking 3D shaded relief reveals key fish producing structures while giving known areas a new “life-like” perspective. LakeMaster Insight gives anglers the best of both high-definition worlds; revolutionary 3D Shaded Relief, 3D with or without contours or traditional 2D mapping. Insight map cards are compatible with most non-HDS units, showing contours in 2D only.

For a complete list of available products, lakes & compatible Lowrance units, visit http://www.lakemap.com or call Lakemaster at 1.800.540.5747

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Love it!!

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Have these hit the shelves yet and how much do they run?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Have these hit the shelves yet and how much do they run?

This info was included in the last newsletter sent out by Lakemaster regarding the Insight mapping chips.

MSRP: $199.99

Estimated Release Date: 01/01/2010

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

199.99 Must be 24k gold plated contacts on those.

At that price I’ll be sticking with my 2D chip and my vivid

imagination of the underwater world.

Thanks for the reply!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Happy to help.

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

James, the “shaded relief only” map looks like a usefull tool if you can zoom in tight.

The insight map that comes pre-installed on the HDS units goes away and switches over to the LM chip when you zoom in tight (as I’m sure you know). Do you know if the shaded relief maps allow more zoom than the HDS Insight with the new chip?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I believe the map data on the chips will function the same as the data pre-installed.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

That’s going to be perfect for looking for old river beds.

jonny p
    Waskish, MN

Ya I want that. On Upper Red our structure is VERY limited and anything that will help me dial in or pin point my trolling runs or boat position at a glance and not squinting at the screen to see countor lines is a must have.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.