Hand lotion?

• Czech
    Cottage Grove, MN

Talk about a bunch of Sallys! Me too! Vacuum reviews anyone? Oh wait, us Sallys have already been there haven’t we?

Czech
    Cottage Grove, MN

And my final question before I go to bed, is everyone using this stuff on their hands?

big_g
    Isle, MN

I do not use it at night Just at work… I do get dirty hands sometimes, plus with the whole H1N1 business, I am washing my hands about 20 times a day… really tends to dry them out Nothing worse than dried out cracks….

big G

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Quote:

I work outside and can’t wear full finger gloves to do my job, my hands and fingers take a beating from the cold, dry, cracked, small cuts. I’ve tried most over the counter lotions available they work ok but lose their protective qualities after washing, or just wear off in a short amount of time, or feel greasy and slimy.

It’s going to be a long winter, what do you guys use to keep your hands from getting so beat up, and in decent shape so they don’t hurt all day? I know the key is to reapply during the day but that’s not available most days.

O.K. Drifter and the rest of the fishing and working world. I’m going to let the cat out of the bag. Since 1986 I’ve had the same problem with cracks in the corner and across knuckles. Here comes the best part: The remedy(Super Glue) NOT THE GEL but the liquid. It heals from within, works great. I also apply a hand lotion after the glue is dry. Keep the tube in a container in an upright position . This stuff REALLY works. Secrets out…Good luck drifter, report back and let me know how it works for you. “Hairjig”

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.