Fleet Farm Orange Friday

• cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Hats off to Fleet Farm for their Orange Friday promotion. Today at the Hudson store, first 300 people through the door got a very nice “Deer Camp 2012” orange camo hat and a scratch off ticket. Mine had a $25 gift card winner!!!

I had a coupon as part of the promotion for a free bag of licorice, I signed up for the giveaway of a 4 wheeler and a gun and I was off.

Good job by FF to build customer loyalty!! Lord knows I spend enough $$ in there, nice to walk out with a bunch of freebies today!!

ET

big_g
    Isle, MN

That licorice can be used to help get your tractor unstuck too… just throw it under the tire

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Would have been nice to see this post yesterday Eric so I could have gotten in line this morning…

Sharon
    SE Metro

Sweet! Good way to start a Friday!

BBKK
    IA

That is awesome for them to do! I see some free lures in your future.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

Would have been nice to see this post yesterday Eric so I could have gotten in line this morning…

It was advertised a cople weeks ago. I saw it,but paid no attension cuz I didn’t go on the opener.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

After all the P2 hubbub, I didn’t want to give anything away………….

deertracker

Quote:

I believe todays was only in Wisconsin. MN had ours the friday before our deer opener.
    DT

Nathan Nishizuka

Hey long shot my sons friend or son lost my 2012 deer camp hat and I am looking to buy one or trade also has anyone seen advertisements for this years yet?

big_g
    Isle, MN

guessing it will be Nov 4th in Mn….and they will be handing out orange hats again whistling (get there early)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.