Fleet Farm Orange Friday

Participant

Hats off to Fleet Farm for their Orange Friday promotion. Today at the Hudson store, first 300 people through the door got a very nice “Deer Camp 2012″ orange camo hat and a scratch off ticket. Mine had a $25 gift card winner!!!

I had a coupon as part of the promotion for a free bag of licorice, I signed up for the giveaway of a 4 wheeler and a gun and I was off.

Good job by FF to build customer loyalty!! Lord knows I spend enough $$ in there, nice to walk out with a bunch of freebies today!!

ET

Participant

That licorice can be used to help get your tractor unstuck too… just throw it under the tire

Participant

Would have been nice to see this post yesterday Eric so I could have gotten in line this morning…

Participant

Sweet! Good way to start a Friday!

Participant

That is awesome for them to do! I see some free lures in your future.

Participant

Quote:

Would have been nice to see this post yesterday Eric so I could have gotten in line this morning…

It was advertised a cople weeks ago. I saw it,but paid no attension cuz I didn’t go on the opener.

Participant
    Quote:

After all the P2 hubbub, I didn’t want to give anything away………….

Avatar of deertracker deertracker 
    Participant

Quote:

I believe todays was only in Wisconsin. MN had ours the friday before our deer opener.
    DT

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

HP 5405aad0a7a10 LIST