Fall colors on leech lake

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

The cool nights over the last couple days are starting to have some effect. It was a beautiful sight this morning when the sun started to come up over the water.

Attachments:
    1. 20140918_092257.jpg

ssperch
    Hudson, WI

Sure beats the view here in my cube…

eyecatchum
    Milwaukee WI

Beautiful indeed, but bittersweet at the same time. I absolutely love fall, but this year it seems just a little too early. We didn’t break out of the 50s until July in Milwaukee this year, and were already seeing all the signs that fall is here. This had to be the shortest summer I can ever remember. Regardless, great pic James!

Mocha
    Park Rapids

The cool nights over the last couple days are starting to have some effect. It was a beautiful sight this morning when the sun started to come up over the water.

HI James, Hope you are doing well on Leech. I will be there several times over the next couple of months.

Quick question, have you received any PM’s from me? Just wondering if they are getting through.

THX

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Stinkycat

Yes, I got a couple from you. I’ve been on a bit of a Northwoods tour since last Saturday with only intermittent web access on mobile. I’ll give you a proper response when I get home in a couple days.

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

Great photo….

Have to agree… this is my favorite time of the year, but sure seems way too early. Not having a real summer, after the long winter – I’m not ready for it at all.

Caught this sunrise on the Madison chain this past weekend. No colors yet, but the brisk morning says they are on the way.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_1147.jpg

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Great pic James. I love the fall weather. It can’t come too soon in my book. It is perfect for fishing as a rule. My only problem with fall is when it is too short. I like it when it lasts up to about Christmas.

youngfry
    Northeast Iowa

Great pic James. I love the fall weather. It can’t come too soon in my book. It is perfect for fishing as a rule. My only problem with fall is when it is too short. I like it when it lasts up to about Christmas.

x2

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

We will be up in 3 weeks, how is the fishing? Is there a good shallow water walleye bite????

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.