Custom Arrows

• Michael Best

Who else uses custom built arrows? It seams like there are a lot of options now days to have arrows built.
    I have used South Shore Archery since 2015.
    Have looked into Nock on as well as Iron Will is creating custom arrows now.

Wow have prices gone crazy. For a dozen Easton Axis, with 50 grains brass inverts, AAE Hybrid fletchings they all want between $300 and $330.

It seams like yesterday I was buying a dozen for around $200.

I am leaning towards going with Iron Will this go around.

deertracker

That’s crazy. I have not looked into them but need new arrows and was going to upgrade. I’ll have to start doing some research.
    DT

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I shoot victory rip tko with a outserts AAE fetchings and a upgraded nock and I think I just paid 250 for a dozen of them from Lancaster, arrow prices are nuts. But for me the rip tko are the best bang for the buck after shooting multiple different shafts

Justin riegel

I have shot Deer Crossing Archery – the Silencer Series. A dozen arrows have lasted me three years so far and still have 5 for this year. They are by far the toughest arrows I have ever shot, I have shot a couple into wood experimenting with a hinge and I was able to get them out with out breaking. They run $200-$250 full customized with insert/outserts. I see now they have a new series I have not looked into them.

waldo9190
    Cloquet, MN

Sounds like a good time to buy a few things and start doing them yourself! Putting together quality arrows is really not all that hard, and you’ll have the ability to custom tailor your setup (fletching, FOC, etc.) to whatever you want, and not have to wait/depend on someone else to do it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.