Zebco's ready for the weekend

• tight-lines

The boys 4 and 6 received their birthday presents early for the weekend kids fishing derby. After a afternoon of casting in the yard we re spooled some new Triline and rigged for this weekend. They asked if we can pre fish the area for the tournament. Looks like all that time in the boat rubbed off a little. Anyone else get more excited helping the kids get ready for an event than your own tourny.

Mike Petersen

congrats on passing on a love of the outdoors to the kids!! Good luck and hope those Zebco’s get a MAJOR workout…

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Glad you have the kids interested in fishing. Its a far better way for them to spend their time, than on their butts playing video games. Hope they can continue to enjoy the outdoors for many years to come. Best of luck to them on the derby this weekend.

mr-special
    MPLS

Congrats keep it up. I have 3 kids and they love to fish aswell. Now I have better excuses to go fishing

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

Getting kids on fish is one of my favorite things to do. This pic was from Tuesday, what a nice night to be out. My daughter caught the fish and my son netted it. To say it was hilarious would be an understatement. rotflol

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20160517_201601_217.jpg

Nick Cox
    Minnesota

My wife and I are expecting twin boys in July, I am really looking forward to doing all of these things with the kids. I remember the amount of time I spent on the water with my dad, and I hope to be able to provide them the same experience and get them “HOOKED!” Thanks for sharing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.