Xcel Energy Center Upgrades

• buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Open your pocketbooks.

Real Early guesses are somewhere between $200 million and $300 million.

How much will they stuff into this bonding proposal? Is the $17 billion gone already?

Hard Water Fan
    Shieldsville

Will it include upgrades on offense, defense or goaltending?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

That sounds like lots of work in my future. Hopefully it goes through

gregory
    Red wing,mn

I had no idea it was so outdated? Does that include a cup?

realtreeap10
    Over there

I took part in a survey they sent out a week or so ago, they have some major changes in mind. Club level isn’t club anymore, they’re thinking of making it in the lower bowl with nice seats. A few different levels of “suites” like 4-5 with different levels of inclusions based on platinum, diamond, etc… From what I could tell it won’t have a low value ticket hardly anywhere but upper deck.

Ripjiggen

Open your pocketbooks.

Real Early guesses are somewhere between $200 million and $300 million.

How much will they stuff into this bonding proposal? Is the $17 billion gone already?

Drop in the bucket comparatively.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Maybe with the upgrades they will start airing games on regular tv broadcast like they used too! I’m curious as how much the club puts in to these upgrades vs tax payers?

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

How is St Paul ever going to be able to fill the potholes….. coffee

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

How is St Paul ever going to be able to fill the potholes….. coffee

Voters just approved a 1% increase to the St Paul city sales tax for roads and parks. Highest sales tax rate in the state.

-J.

Brittman

Who spends money in St Paul or Minneapolis anyways ?

Did a lot of Wild games when the kids were young. Not sure I enjoy the Wild a whole lot anymore. Regular season grind is rather predictable … skate hard first 10 minutes … free skate the next 40 minutes … skate hard for the last 10 minutes if the game is close. Skate hard if OT. Rinse and repeat.

Club level was a must have some 20+ years ago … place to go to feel exclusive.

Brittman

A whole lot of money was just spent totally redesigning and upgrading the Club level area. Temporary fix I suppose ?

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Who spends money in St Paul or Minneapolis anyways ?

A good percentage of the state. Between the stadiums and state fair, I’d bet a good portion of the state spends some money in either or both of the cities. I know I do, albeit a lot less than I did in the before times.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.