WI permits

• Hoyt4
    NULL

Just a heads up for those hunting WI this spring the permits are due by Dec.10th. Ice fishing to get us through until the best time of the year of the spring woods.

Attachments:
    1. image000001.jpg

2. image000000-5.jpg

Brittman

Drawings are completed.

Let’s all assume that WI residents get all available tags in the lottery and if and only if there are leftover tags for a zone and season do nonresidents even get a chance ??

Season A & B for sure … Season C … starting to suspect in some zones.

Hoyt4
    NULL

A and B will go to residents. We have in the past had early season tags but we also applied with the landowner back then.

I do get drawn for a c tag once in awhile when I’ve put in for zone 1. But we have a good tradition going and friends hunting season E for many years now.

We will find out in the next few weeks of winners. There will be tags leftover for C and the later seasons. We always get a leftover permit for our hunt in E and I pick up a C tag if i’m not going to fishing opener in WI.

It’s going to be a full spring taking a couple kids out for there B-days from the parents and a couple buddies that wanted to learn more about turkey hunting can’t wait. Going to be on the move all spring.

Brittman

Winners announced and the bonus tags available should be announced very soon. WI does not mess around. Deadline was Dec 10th and they reported the results on Tuesday, Dec 12th.

I am up to 4 or 5 preference points on my quest of “C”. My son is above that on his quest for “B”.

Late season is fine … kill birds on the last 3 seasons … just trying to extend the WI season a bit.

On the other hand WI residents can jump into the MN crowd (or if they have private .. on their own) on any season they chose.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.