Wheelhouse license

• matthewkolden

This feels like a really dumb question but I’m still going to ask because i can’t seem to find it online.

We bought a used wheelhouse, it already has license numbers on it. Do we need to get a new license and new numbers?

David Anderson
    Dayton, MN

I assume you are talking about the shelter license. If leaving on the lake overnight you need the license. The number should be your DNR number, not the previous owners. You can buy a 1 year or a 3 year license. It is unlike boat numbers.

Coletrain27

Can get them anywhere that sells licenses

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0390.png

Coletrain27

More info

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0391.png

matthewkolden

I didn’t put it together that the numbers on the house should be my DNR #.

Coletrain27

I have my license number and phone number on the shack and dnr license taped on the inside of a window

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0392.png

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

I didn’t put it together that the numbers on the house should be my DNR #.

You can order them online custom pick your color options to match the house and type in your numbers and they ship it out. I don’t have a pic but they look nice. DNR number is all that I did but a phone number is not a bad idea Coletrain.

Coletrain27

You can order them online custom pick your color options to match the house and type in your numbers and they ship it out. I don’t have a pic but they look nice. DNR number is all that I did but a phone number is not a bad idea Coletrain.

I had a local graphics shop make my stickers and I like having my phone number on there in case somebody needs to get ahold of me when it’s parked at a resort or needs to be moved in a hurry for some reason and they can get ahold of me easily

matthewkolden

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>John Rasmussen wrote:</div>

I had a local graphics shop make my stickers and I like having my phone number on there in case somebody needs to get ahold of me when it’s parked at a resort or needs to be moved in a hurry for some reason and they can get ahold of me easily

Thats a good point

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.