I guess somone needs to get this party started. At this point I’ve got the itch so bad the skin is all but gone from my body. This is the first year I can remember that there’s no meat on the table yet .
So who’s done some scouting? I have enough to add that a migration thread could be started. Is there anyone else ready to add some content?
We look too have a good crop of new guys this year. Lets make sure they get a warm welcome and we treat them as though they’ve been here for ever.
I hope i’m not stepping on toes. The migration report was your brain child. (And a great one I may add.) But if I may we should all set a series of ground rules and let the new guys know what there in for.
1) Don’t accuse anyone of poaching! (Pictures are decieving.)
2) Never question what a man considers a mount. (What’s special too me may not be too you.)
3) Find Jake a wife so I’m not as jealous. (The new guys will understand soon enough.)
4) NEVER let Slider into your duck boat followed there after by Lip . (Unless you need a fall trolling trip. Then it’s OK to take Lip.)
5) Always rember this is supposed to be fun. You get out what you put in. Don’t expect the world if your not providing value to everyone.
Please add any rules you see fit too this list. I could add many more but I fear the repercutions would be dier.
Drake, If your ready please take the honors and start a 2008/2009 IDA Migration report.
Let the games begin.