It’s almost here!

• fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

Well boys. Today is going to be a long day. Tommorow morning at 9:00am we pull up stakes for ND. I’m going to be worthless today.

Anyway… If anyones going to be in the Woodworth or Medina area let me know. Maybe we can hook up for a . Or a pepsi in my case.

Good luck to all. Shoot straight and have a safe Duck Opener!

drakesdemise
    Residing in St. Paul, MN doing weekly travel throughout the five state Upper Midwest

Do not forget about the camera chriss
    Oh, and thanks alot for the diver post
    I do not head up north until Friday afternoon and I already feel very distracted
    cheers

drakesdemise
    Residing in St. Paul, MN doing weekly travel throughout the five state Upper Midwest

I do not head up north until Friday afternoon and I already feel very distracted
    cheers

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

Quote:

cheers

No problem and I won’t forget the camera. I am out of my mind! (Nothing new there I guess.)

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

Quote:

cheers

No problem and I won’t forget the camera. I am out of my mind! (Nothing new there I guess.)

nubbinbuck

Good luck to all. Man, did I kick the birds out scouting around Maiden Rock today. Looks like a great spot to set up on !!

nubbinbuck

Good luck to all. Man, did I kick the birds out scouting around Maiden Rock today. Looks like a great spot to set up on !!

kris_brantner
    My river

hey nubbin you just stay in mn where you belong and leave those ducks for the locals…like me! no seriously i drive by there everyday and thats where we took the youths this year. bunch of honkers around that area now too. good luck tho

kris_brantner
    My river

hey nubbin you just stay in mn where you belong and leave those ducks for the locals…like me! no seriously i drive by there everyday and thats where we took the youths this year. bunch of honkers around that area now too. good luck tho

buckmaster

Yeah, leave them for the locals nubbin….

buckmaster

Yeah, leave them for the locals nubbin….

kris_brantner
    My river

o great you again… btw nubbin, i hope you heard the scarcasam in that last post… i wasnt trying to sound mean lol

kris_brantner
    My river

o great you again… btw nubbin, i hope you heard the scarcasam in that last post… i wasnt trying to sound mean lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.