Wanted: Fishing Buddies

• Obsession
    Maple Grove

Crew, I’m relocating from Denver to Minneapolis next week. I’ve worked as an elk hunting and fly fishing guide; but it’s been awhile since I’ve taken ice fishing seriously.

I’d love to find a group of guys who would be willing to let me tag along. I’d be more than happy to chip in for gas and share years of hard earned (mostly true) hunting and fishing stories.

Please shoot me a reply if you have an open seat in the coming weeks!

tim hurley

Half the time I go with one other guy half the time by myself-I walk into lakes where you cant drive or launch a boat. Sometimes I do well sometimes only so-so. Be happy to meet up.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Andrew, if you were guiding for trout in CO make sure you check out the Driftless area in SW WI and some of SE MN. Some great trout fishing and beautiful places to fish for this area.

Obsession
    Maple Grove

I headed out solo yesterday, without a shelter, fish locator or map. After being skunked all day, my perseverance (stubbornness) was rewarded with this 27” beauty just as the moon started to rise!!!

Attachments:
    1. FB6219EE-59BB-42AA-BF57-A2A4ED654F5E.jpeg

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Nice! Shoot me a PM with your phone # and I’d be happy to let you tag along on some ice adventures.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Welcome and way to hang in there. Nice fish.

Jim Clark
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Good Job…You keep that up, “there’ll be guys on here asking you to fish with them…!” lol

Jim Clark
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Good Job…! You keep that up, and you’ll have guys on here asking you to fish with them…!” lol

Northwind

Nice Job Andrew, welcome to Minnesota!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.