Any room in your boat Korn King?

• Rugbystar
    Marion, Iowa

I took a vaca day tomorrow and if you have room in the boat I’d love to tag along. I’ll try to reach you on the phone as well. Thanks, Jon

kornking
    Mount Vernon, Iowa

Report for duty at 5:30am in Mount Vernon. Da boat is hitched up to the Tacoma and the hooks are sharpened.

Regards,

Joe Jiacinto

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hey Joe,

how many in your boat on Friday ?

kornking
    Mount Vernon, Iowa

Tis’ old news, but we had 3. Could have probably fit in a 4th.

BTW, that place in Prairie where we met last night gets the big . Good food, friendly and attractive waitresses (Gianni and Rugby had to get me out of there before I got myself into big trouble! ) and an awesome atmosphere. Its cool when they restore old places like that and decorate them all up.

Regards,

Joe

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

It was good seeing you guys again too !! That place is called Fort Mulligans…It’s on the corner of Blackhawk Ave. and Main Street… If your in PdC this is a place you must stop in…

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

It was good seeing you guys again too !! That place is called Fort Mulligans…It’s on the corner of Blackhawk Ave. and Main Street… If your in PdC this is a place you must stop in… It has a great menue and a nice selection of beverages..dress code is “Come as you are”

Brian Lyons

I’ll second Dave on Fort Mulligans. Great food, great service and they will even serve BFD. He hates being left in the truck

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.