In need of some pheasant help!

• pgoetsch337
    Mazeppa, Minnesota

Hey Guys,
    I am looking for some land to hunt this fall for some ringnecks. Mostly public, but if you have some private to rent out that will work too. I don’t want to travel any more than 8 hours from rochester minnesota. So, if you know anybody with some land or know where some good public land is please email me or pm me. Thanks
    Hollywood
    [email protected]

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Go and get yourself some of the Mn DNR Prim maps and they list all of the public land. They are available at most sporting goods stores, just make sure they are up to date. You can check by looking for a date on the front of the map, they update them every few years. Best maps for public land info.

Ron

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Go and get yourself some of the Mn DNR Prim maps and they list all of the public land. They are available at most sporting goods stores, just make sure they are up to date. You can check by looking for a date on the front of the map, they update them every few years. Best maps for public land info.

Ron

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

SW Minnesota has all the pheasants you need. PM me closer to the season and maybe we can head out together or I can give you some more specific ideas.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

SW Minnesota has all the pheasants you need. PM me closer to the season and maybe we can head out together or I can give you some more specific ideas.

grampajimh
    Delmar, IA

Pheasant hunting should be awsome this Fall. I drive School Bus and I see ten times as many as I did last year. It looks like there has been four hatches this year.

JIM

grampajimh
    Delmar, IA

Pheasant hunting should be awsome this Fall. I drive School Bus and I see ten times as many as I did last year. It looks like there has been four hatches this year.

JIM

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.