Unsubscribe From Thread?

• fishinfreaks
    Rogers, MN

How does one unsubscribe from getting notifications on a thread you have commented on?

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

You’re locked in for life. tongue

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

What does yours say here? If it says “unfavorite’, click on to change it.

HRG

Attachments:
    1. favorite.jpg

fishinfreaks
    Rogers, MN

That was it. Thanks. Never even noticed that button.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I have never notice that before either. It seems like every thread is my favorite but not every thread will send me a notification when someone responds to it from my post.

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

I have never notice that before either. It seems like every thread is my favorite but not every thread will send ma a notification when someone responds to it from my post.

If you create the thread, you have the option to be notified of responses or not.

HRG

Attachments:
    1. IDO-create-new-topic.jpg

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I just posted a reply to another thread. I didn’t quote them and they didn’t quote me. But their next post I received a notification about it?

CaptainMusky

I just posted a reply to another thread. I didn’t quote them and they didn’t quote me. But their next post I received a notification about it?

I get that every once in a while too and no idea why. I dont favorite anything. I just delete the notifications because I cannot seem to figure out why I get them in the first place.

fishinfreaks
    Rogers, MN

So I’m still getting notifications for the other thread, even though I unfavorited it. Any admins out there that can help? How do I unsubscribe from a thread? The email that I get says to visit the thread to unsubscribe, but there’s no option.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

You are getting notified because you started this post. There is no way to turn that option off.

-J.

fishinfreaks
    Rogers, MN

You are getting notified because you started this post. There is no way to turn that option off.

-J.

I’ll clarify what I meant by “this thread”, as I was clearly unclear with my last post. I’m still getting notifications for the thread that I originally posted my question about. I replied in the MN Vikings thread. Now I get an email every time someone replies. I have unfavorited it. Still get emails all the time. How do I unsubscribe?

munchy
    NULL

Click on your avatar in the top right, go to settings, email and turn everything you don’t want off.

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20210928-181004_Chrome.jpg

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Sorry, I was referring to site notifications. Yes, you can tun off emails.

-J.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.