Treadmill

• wkw

Looking for a good used treadmill. I had open heart 3-way bypass
    3 months ago and doc says I need to walk more. I’m in Zumbrota, Mn
    [email protected]

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

If the woman will let it go we have a very very lightly used nice one I’d let go for cheap. I’ll check with her. She had to have it and never even looks at it

MX1825

If the woman will let it go we have a very very lightly used nice one I’d let go for cheap. I’ll check with her. She had to have it and never even looks at it

Be careful BC, those treadmills make a good place to hang clothes to dry. whistling

A friend told me that.

Ripjiggen

^^^Holy Sh.. I thought my wife was the only one.

Deuces

I have a nice eliptical you could have for free, doesn’t do it for me anymore. Mpls pickup

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

We are in middle of the talk now. I’m sorry she is saying it doesn’t go, supposedly she’s about to start using it. chased

Ripjiggen

Ha that is why we still have ours. Well that and to hang clothes on of course.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

We are in middle of the talk now. I’m sorry she is saying it doesn’t go, supposedly she’s about to start using it. chased

As a clothes hanger, like everyone else?

Baitwaster
    South metro

Yeah – the 2″ handrails don’t leave the creases those pesky closet hangers do!

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

You guys all fell for the, “I really want/need a treadmill!”
    jester moon whistling

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

You guys all fell for the, “I really want/need a treadmill!

Fool me once shame on me, fool me for the 403rd time, shame on me again rotflol

wkw

I guess I should have posted I need a clothes hanger. LOL

Coletrain27

pool tables and treadmills always end up as clothes/junk racks jester

Hookset
    Southern MN

Treadmill/clothes hanger, got ride of it now have a stationary bike that is useless, nothing hangs on it and it just sits there waiting to be dusted every week! Maybe some day we can get a big buck hunter arcade game that will take up about the same space and get used….by me!!!!

Umy
    South Metro

OMG – thought I was alone in this “need the treadmill world”
    TOOOOOOOO funny.
    The boys or I can’t use it but she has clothes and boxes stored on it.
    Had to have it……

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Fool me once shame on me, fool me for the 403rd time, shame on me again

rotflol jester rotflol that made me actually laugh. Ours is an elliptical we bought used for $100. I filed it under the “pick your battles” category, and I won’t argue over anything $100 or less. toast

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

Be careful BC, those treadmills make a good place to hang clothes to dry. whistling

A friend told me that.
    [/quote]

Agreed, I had to move a big heavy clothes hanger in the basement two years ago. I even told the wife that it would wind up a clothes hanger.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Clothes go in a closet, not on a treadmill! I must be the only woman in the world who actually used her treadmill before we sold it and started a gym membership instead. coffee

Netguy
    Minnetonka

I have a treadmill and a cross country ski machine. Use them both most days I’m home and my son uses the treadmill ~3 times a week. Now my grandpa’s ~100 year old pool table doesn’t get used much but nothing gets stored on it!!

MX1825

I’d use a pool table. Learned geometry in High School playing pool. doah

Ripjiggen

Clothes go in a closet, not on a treadmill! I must be the only woman in the world who actually used her treadmill before we sold it and started a gym membership instead. coffee

toast applause
    You should have a glass of wine or beer with my wife. jester
    Sorry wkw we derailed your serious thread.

JEREMY
    BP

I wasnt allowed to get rid of mine either. But mine gets used now. My daughters realized if the put a pillow and blanket it on it, its at a nice incline to lay down and watch tv in the basement.

tswoboda

Confession: My wife’s treadmill cost almost as much as my current boat, and that’s not because the boat was super cheap. In all fairness she definitely uses the treadmill more days/year than I use the boat.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.