Trapper's Landing on Leech Lake

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

This place is awesome!

We’re just getting checked in unpacked. I did a quick look around and took the place in. Trapper’s is definitely one of the nicer fishing resorts I’ve even stayed at. The wife would love this place!

Once we get the boat in the water IDO is going to break out our secret fish finder and scout up some spots we can hit once the season is actually open…pics to follow.

Good luck on opener EVERYONE!

Attachments:
    1. 20150508_114849.jpg

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Interior. Very nice. Might be too nice to let Nelson wander through unattended. lol

Attachments:
    1. 20150508_114959_RichtoneHDR.jpg

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Full kitchen. The only thing I brought from home was the bottle of wine.

Attachments:
    1. 20150508_115153_RichtoneHDR.jpg

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Last one…time to get the boat on the water. This is the view from the upstairs bedroom. I plan to spend some time up here tonight with that bottle of wine. toast

Attachments:
    1. 20150508_115425.jpg

Sharon
    Participant
    Dakota County, MN

Oh wow, that looks awesome! What a gorgeous view – inside and outside! Makes me wish I was up there this weekend! Any open beds? mrgreen

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Makes me wish I was up there this weekend! Any open beds? mrgreen

I honestly just blushed a little. whistling

PikeFishman
    Participant
    St. Paul, MN

I think I saw you…shhh, I won’t tell anyone where!

Sharon
    Participant
    Dakota County, MN

Ahh, well I could have phrased that differently! Not every girl can make the famous James Holst blush. )

Steve Root
    Participant
    South St. Paul, MN

Hey! Watch it.

grin

Trappers Landing Lodge
    Participant

Thanks for visiting us on Leech Lake! To bad it was to windy for a campfire. Awesome pics!

fishnutbob
    Participant
    Walker, Mn.

This place is awesome!

We’re just getting checked in unpacked. I did a quick look around and took the place in. Trapper’s is definitely one of the nicer fishing resorts I’ve even stayed at. The wife would love this place!

Once we get the boat in the water IDO is going to break out our secret fish finder and scout up some spots we can hit once the season is actually open…pics to follow.

Good luck on opener EVERYONE!

James, tuned into the show today and I see leech lake and Trappers Landing which I second is a very beautiful place to stay. The main Lodge has a lot of history over 100 years old. The town homes are first class.

I live 2.5 miles from Trappers and launch there alot. You got my attention fishing these spots lots of areas and humps. I looked closely at the spots you fished and had a chuckle as Ive also fished those good work by you and Joel. I was out in that area yesterday. Somedays you can get smallies on those reefs you fished fun area.

So as its raining I got my leech lake fix by watching you guys fish. Thank You

Bob Auel

Phil Bauerly
    Participant
    Walker, MN - Leech Lake

I’m glad I don’t have to go out today too Bob! It’s been raining buckets. Funny you mention Smallies, here is one from that area yesterday. And a pic of Bob in his backyard from yesterday:) I missed that show, I’ll have to wait for youtube.

Attachments:
    1. RIMG0430.jpg

2. RIMG0425.jpg

fishnutbob
    Participant
    Walker, Mn.

Phil for sure watch it now everyone will know my boat and follow me like sheep. I like my backyard.

Phil Bauerly
    Participant
    Walker, MN - Leech Lake

Bob come baaaaaack )

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.