Whos fishing this week?

• Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Whos fishing this week? The wife just told me she is taking the kids to the in laws this week. I sure am going to miss them so I plan on drowning my sorrows in fishing.
    First trip is tonight on pool 2. From there who knows.

Front seat is open if anyone is interisted in going.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

I have a seat for you See ya out there

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

What do your boats look like? I’d like to say hi if I ever see you down there.

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Mike, I would love to take you up on that but we are heading to Leech this week. Hope the invite is open for another time. I might even get to liking river fishing.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

I’m running a red lund rebel 1650 ss, console, with a 40 johnson on the back, bow mounted trolling motor up front.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Thanks for the ride yesterday Nick. Nick and I found some fish on the upper end of pool 2 but we did have to work for them.
    Just got home for the day and am wondering where tonights fishing trip will bring me. Most likely the middle section of 2 looking for biggger fish.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey Mike,

I am wondering how you got so lucky to get the kids and the wife to leave for the inlaws for the week. If i had that happen, i would have the house cleaned, the dishes done, the place dusted, vaccumed, and the floors mopped!!!

yeah right, i would be doing what you are doing every night after work! you are making me jealous.

shane

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Who,s up for some fishing on friday. 8-20-04. My weekend is all booked up so tommorrow is my day to fish.
    Where to fish is the next question. I up for any ideas.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

I am wondering how you got so lucky to get the kids and the wife to leave for the inlaws for the week.

You’ve never had Mike’s cooking…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.