Let’s see some of your best ATL pic’s !

• ragerunner
    Winona, MN

This is my biggest side-by-side matched pair. They would have been bigger, had I found them before the hungry tree rats.

SteveHuettl
    South Metro

GMAN…the genes on that shed look awefully similar to the buck you shot this Fall!! Long brows, forked G2…it wouldn’t happen to be from the same area would it???

Very cool find!

coppertop
    Central MN

G! That brow tine is sick!

shednut
    22 feet up

Nice pics guys! Holy crap that’s a big brow Gman I couldn’t settle on one pic….here are a few of my favorites.

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Quote:

GMAN…the genes on that shed look awefully similar to the buck you shot this Fall!! Long brows, forked G2…it wouldn’t happen to be from the same area would it???

Very cool find!

I wish it was his shed but it’s a MN shed I found 2 yrs ago He was a buck we wanted to follow up on the next year ( I have 100’s of pictures on him) with both sides and then coming in with one side gone , then the next day both gone . Never did find the other side and we never seen him the next fall Sure would have been a stud

flick
    Alma WI

biggest to date..found last year 78inches…looked for 12 hours for other side with no luck….buck was shot this year an scored 182….didnt grow much this last year..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.