season 9 episode 2

• Tedd Johnson

Did I miss it or was it not made yet?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Hi Todd

Episode 2 aired this morning. I’m in the process of preparing for our next trip. As soon as I get near a pc I’ll post up the video. I apologize for not getting it done right away this morning. The holiday has the team scattered and taking advantage of some much deserved time away from me or I would have delegated the task already. waytogo

Mocha
    Park Rapids

James, great show again this morning. Fishing for crappies and big gills is a blast. I do have one question of what line do you use to get the 1/50oz jig down to fishing dept and I would assume you would have to peel the line off the reel by hand with such a small jig?

THX
    Great show!

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

What that doesn’t automatically fall into BK’s dept. every week.

Tedd Johnson

No problem completely understand.I hear a rumor you are coming over here to film with Adam cant wait for that one! Just love it when your in my neck of the woods.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

What that doesn’t automatically fall into BK’s dept. every week.

So you’re saying you want to see last years show each week this year??

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Did I miss it or was it not made yet?

@cabledawg299

Here ya’ go, Tedd. I think it worth pointing out that Andy Fiolka makes his first appearance with us on camera in this episode.

Sam Slaby
    Sioux Falls

I’m sitting here this morning with a steaming hot bowl of my homemade chicken wild rice soup watching this episode filmed just a short couple hour drive my my home. I can’t hardly handle this! Your show ALWAYS gets my blood going! If I didn’t have to go to work this afternoon, I’d be making my way north to catch some of the slabzillas you guys are catching! Great work again this week, looking forward to more episodes!!

Tedd Johnson

Was lucky enough to get today off to go to lake Dubay and catch some foot long crappie!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.