Rubber hunting boot recommendation

• suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Too many choices. I’m looking to buy a pair as a Christmas gift. Light insulated but not ice fishing weight. What do you recommend?

Dave maze
    Isanti

X2. My lacrosse alphaburlys only last 3 years before cracking. I’d like to find a better option.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I like my alphaburlys but I bought the kid some bogs and they are better fitting and more comfortable. I steal his if he isn’t wearing them.
    I think rubber boots just crack if you use them. I’ve had 10 different brands and anything from mucks, to lacrosse, to many others. They all crack after a couple years of heavy use.

Mookie Blaylock
    Wright County, MN

I have got some pretty heavy usage out of my LaCrosse Aero’s.
    When the time comes to replace I’ll buy them again.

Coletrain27

I like my lacrosse alphaburlys but they are definetly not light. The muck chore boots are shorter and lighter if your looking for a slip on type

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I don’t wear them often, but love my Irish setters from Red Wing Boots. They have great ankle support and super comfortable for walking.

blackbay
    mn

Mid height Muck chore boots at Costco for $70.

bioguy

Mid height Muck chore boots at Costco for $70.

Was looking at these as well. How have they held up?

Jeff mattingly
    Lonsdale, Mn

my wife and I both have TideWe boots and have been happy for the price point. found on Amazon. look up Tidewe hunting boots

John VanDerLaan

I love my Muck boots, but I am not sure that the quality of the boots is the same as it once was. I bought some Tidewe rubber boots last season, and I am very happy with them. Good rubber boots for a really good price.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.