Boat storage advice needed

• shockers
    Rochester

Guys….my guess is I’m going to need to find a new option to store my boat (16 foot boat) this coming fall/winter in the Rochester area. My current location is cheap, but very difficult to get to when snow is on the ground and hard to get out early in the season when I’d like to be using it. So…I’m looking for options that are both decent value and, ideally, would be easy to get the boat in/out of – even in the winter if needed. What’s a good monthly rate/price? Tip on places to try? Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance.

dennyf

I am also in need of storage space for a 16’boat. Where I was storing is going up for sale. Close to Rochester would be great. Let me know if you find a place and I will keep you in mind if I come across something. I have check one place and they are at $35 a month. To steep for me. Easy access year round would be what I want.

shockers
    Rochester

Sounds good. Will do.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Find your local county fairgrounds. They often store boats over the winter. $35 a month to me is cheap if you need……

1) Plowed access to get at it all winter.

2) Be parked in the front so you can get at it all winter.

How many months are you guys down in Rochester storing? 4 months? 5 months?

red89
    Hudson

$35 seems super cheap. Im living in an apartment down here right now and was trying to find a place to store during the summer where I could access it anytime. Haven’t found anything yet, but some of the storage units were up to $200 a month for something big enough to fit a boat.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.