Resort for Road Access Southeast side of Mille Lacs

• Chad Luebker
    Annandale, MN

Hello –

What is the best resorts/road access on the Southeast side of Mille Lacs. I would like to bring a kid or 2 so looking for something safe, great roads and plowed spot(if needed). Would also like a resort that would be happy to help if I ran into any issues. Thanks, Chad

Chad Luebker
    Annandale, MN

Macs Twin Bay

My cousin has a perm. shack out there. Are they fine with plowing spots for people that just want a weekend pass?

The SCRATCHER
    spring valley mn

Beachside seems great we went out from there last Wednesday

The_Bladepuller
    South end

Our place is a little north of Beachside & while I don’t ice fish I’ll offer a couple observations.
    Ben & Tara’s crew are very active working the roads. 2 or 3 plow trucks & a SxS with a plow also.
    They have a large laydown area plowed out on the bay that is full of wheeler (20+) houses that are stored there Sunday PM to Friday. If people are leaving their houses there vs trying a new resort it seems to me they must be on fish.
    Bait (SiL fished this year) is for sale in their office.
    You have 2 places to eat in Wahkon & the Mini Mart has a deli counter.
    Good Luck!

Chad Luebker
    Annandale, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>The SCRATCHER wrote:</div>

Our place is a little north of Beachside & while I don’t ice fish I’ll offer a couple observations.
    Ben & Tara’s crew are very active working the roads. 2 or 3 plow trucks & a SxS with a plow also.
    They have a large laydown area plowed out on the bay that is full of wheeler (20+) houses that are stored there Sunday PM to Friday. If people are leaving their houses there vs trying a new resort it seems to me they must be on fish.
    Bait (SiL fished this year) is for sale in their office.
    You have 2 places to eat in Wahkon & the Mini Mart has a deli counter.
    Good Luck!

Thank You!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.