Post count changed

• John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Just curious if anyone knows why my post count got lowered from 1400 ish to 1000 overnight. Not sure exactly when it happened I am not active on weekends. I was trying to get to 2000 so BK will trust me selling him something. jester

Sharon
    SE Metro

I noticed that too, John. I’m bummed – I was ONE post away from 4200 (42 being an amazing number of course!) and now I’m only at 3738, so some threads must’ve got deleted perhaps?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’m not sure I’m ever going to trust you John…you’re a walleye guy right? whistling

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Oh my gosh! Where did they all go?!! shock

Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

The cron process that clears out the trashed posts took just over 16 days to finish. That may have adjusted member post counts. The process was unable to run the regular wordpress way for about 2 years so stuff was building up.

I will be running some additional maintenance functions from the command line once I get some code into place to use them from there. These functions will correct member post counts, forum, topic and reply counts along with other cleanup tasks. Basically your post counts may still change once again. But once done they should match exactly what the database has stored.

robby
    Quad Cities

I do not have as many as you, to be honest I have no idea how many I have. I guess I have not paid any attention. I have been around a couple years though, since FishtheRiver.com. If my memory serves me, I believe that was the original. If I am wrong let me know old Internet Buddy. Merry Christmas. This all said, I am dumb. I still cannot sex a minnow. And I am pretty sure the bait shop I go to has been ripping me off for years.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I still cannot sex a minnow.

And so it is written, “thou shalt not judge a man by whether he can sex minnow.”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.