soldOtter Pro X-Over Cabin

• KPE
    River Falls, WI

Selling my pride and joy because it’s too small for a family of 4.

Pro cabin X-Over
    Side doors, swivel seats, etc.

No tears in shelter fabric. Some small holes in travel cover that have been patched.

Hyfax with a ton of life in them (I never pull down roads with wheeler, etc).

Otter hitch and pivot as pictured

Otter sportsman’s center console.

Rear otter hitch for towing multiple sleds in a chain.

Everything works, is clean, in great shape. Always stored elevated as pictured during the off season (no mice).

Gear storage net.

No permanent mods have been made to the sled (no tacky lights, etc).

$800 cash for the whole package. Located between Prescott and river falls, I have an office in Oakdale so in the cities frequently as well.

Will take it down and open it up for interested parties to inspect in person.

Attachments:
    1. IMG20230809114435-1-scaled.jpg

KPE
    River Falls, WI

Pic

Attachments:
    1. IMG20230809114435-scaled.jpg

KPE
    River Falls, WI

I’ll take it down and add more pics this week, but west assured it’s a stock unit with no damage and factory otter brand upgrades as listed.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

Dropping price to $750 cash. Can’t go lower than that, would rather just keep it at that rate. Cabin Pro X-over will run a guy $900+ tax in the best deals during ice season, not to mention all the tow bars, covers, etc. Hoping somebody wants this!

JEREMY
    BP

Does it have a flag pole?

KPE
    River Falls, WI

Great question. No flag pole however I do have an extra wind pole. Otters come with one front wind pole by default I bought an extra for even support on those windy days. I guy could, in theory, attach a flag to it without any real issues.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Great question. No flag pole however I do have an extra wind pole. Otters come with one front wind pole by default I bought an extra for even support on those windy days. I guy could, in theory, attach a flag to it without any real issues.

Only if it’s a lamb of god flag.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

I can also throw in a free box fan if there’s interest

MX1825

How many stickers does have?
    Does the box fan come with electrical cord WITH a plug? whistling

KPE
    River Falls, WI

How many stickers does have?
    Does the box fan come with electrical cord WITH a plug? whistling

No stickers currently on the fan, and only factory stickering on the Otter sled. Fan does have a cord and plug, and works well. I have modified it with tie wire so it stays put in my garage window, and it is a little dusty as I don’t wash and wax it regularly.

Box fan could probably be modified to run on strikemaster lithium batteries for a more portable setup when hole hopping. Not sure how much CFM you would push running it that way.

MX1825

Sounds like its been McGyvered already. I’ll pass. doah

KPE
    River Falls, WI

Bumping because it’s cold out now. Anybody?

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

thats a nice unit and i would probably be interested. the problem is i dont think i could sell my cottage for what i think its worth.

Ive watched a lot of portables for sale on marketplace and it seems like they move slow for whatever reason. Good Luck with the sale!

KPE
    River Falls, WI

thats a nice unit and i would probably be interested. the problem is i dont think i could sell my cottage for what i think its worth.

Ive watched a lot of portables for sale on marketplace and it seems like they move slow for whatever reason. Good Luck with the sale!

I haven’t dropped it onto Marketplace yet as I’m not in a hurry to sell it. I agree, I think had I sold this 1-2 years ago I probably could have asked what I wanted but I’m pricing at this point to move it. I am going to be buying an Otter lodge hub shack at one of the ice fishing shows this year so hoping I can move this before then!

Also I haven’t taken it down yet and I realize people want pics of the inside… it’s on my list of things to do, after I clean out summer gear from the garage and get ready for winter.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

Price down to $700

Colton Herman
    Southern Minnesota

I’m interest, shoot me a message please.

ekruger01

Dont be to sure. I listed and sold my eskape 2600 for full asking price in under 24hrs.

Travis Brooks

Interested if you’ve still got it! Let me know! Thanks

fishinfreaks
    Rogers, MN

Would you be interested in a Lodge XTPro XOver to trade since you’re looking for bigger? I want to downsize. Has hyfax, 2 seats, travel cover, Otter lights, battery tray, clam rod holders mounted in the tub, one Otter rod holder, and cargo net. I have a brand new replacement canvas for it in the box with it that Otter sent me on warranty. I have modded the tub with hooks to bungie the travel cover and keep snow out. I also have hooks in the tub to mount a buddy heater and propane tank. If interested send me a PM.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

Sold this evening, thank you!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Otter Pro X-Over Cabin’ is closed to new replies.