Open seat P7

• Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Possibly an open seat. Heading over to pool 7 or p6. Sheldon is too dam lazy to drive over so I want to get a bunch pics to make his azz jealous- 😂

Anyways if interested, get ahold of me

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

When?
    I’d drive 1,000,000 miles to make Iowaboy1 jealous.
    How’s the Bullhead bite down there? That would put him over the top. whistling rotflol

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

F! – I’m at the cabin and the ice is solid, ain’t been out there this winter doah and the crappie bite is on. Prolly punch some holes tomorrow or I’d be there. waytogo

Iowaboy1

Me?? Too damn lazy???
    Well now pilgrim,I just finished a 70 hour week, you gave me an hours notice,I’m 2 toddies in,,,,,sigh.
    What does uber charge for a 200 mile trip???
    Do they serve jack and pepsi at the ramp???
    Hey Matt, can you come get me!!
    I gotta show that sconnie feller how to not catch bullheads on the river!!

Iowaboy1

I would ask Chuck 100 to take me up there but last time we wuz together we had to lean on each to get out of the bar.
    I think EPG was there too but my memory is kinda foggy

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Me?? Too damn lazy???
    Well now pilgrim,I just finished a 70 hour week, you gave me an hours notice,I’m 2 toddies in,,,,,sigh.

Lord help me. Give a guy 18-24 hours to make a few hour drive and whines about it. Jeeze…. whistling

Maybe there is a jetti in Racine you need to visit???? 🤣 😂

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Can I fish 2 lines for Bullheads and do you eat the skin?

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Fish as many lines as you can and no, I don’t eat the skin redface

Iowaboy1

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>iowaboy1 wrote:</div>
    Me?? Too damn lazy???

Lord help me. Give a guy 18-24 hours to make a few hour drive and whines about it. Jeeze…. whistling

Maybe there is a jetti in Racine you need to visit???? 🤣 😂

Ya,,but I think that feller might have a bigger knife than I do by now.
    For those who don’t know what I am talking about,I witnessed the start of break dancing back in 86 or 87 when a a guy tried stealing hubcaps off of my truck while it was still moving,ahem, I’ll leave it at that.

Iowaboy1

Can I fish 2 lines for Bullheads and do you eat the skin?

Anything is legal until you get caught.
    As far as eating skin, only when you need the scales to clean the plaque off of yer teeth.. uh, I ain’t fer enough south fer that.

Iowaboy1

Did I miss anything!!??

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Did I miss anything!!??

All depends which guy you are. Glass half full, half empty,…or happy you have something in the glass.

Dave A made it over since I was practically in his back yard. For me, didn’t care too much about catching. It was just a day to enjoy the sun, eagles flying around, feel the water flowing, and feel the thump. Been caught up in the “caregiver burnout” and just feeling exhausted. Btw- thanks Dave, made the day very enjoyable. Helped to have someone that fully understands the constant demands of caring for a love one through the end.

As for the walleyes, those little stuck up, lock jaw, turds seem to be hidden in the witness protection program. We combed a heck of a lot of water, and didn’t do nearly as well as planned. We held our own, but it wasn’t anything spectacular. We hit a few very small bite windows with low concentration of cooperative fish. Before Dave got there I hit a couple small streaks of 5-7 fish at a time then died off. Later We experienced the same. Called it around 9pm. Best was about 24”ish (didnt measured it) Top baits were a lipless I paint and blades. Dave pounded plastics hard and just a few dunks.

Attachments:
    1. B59EA337-46D6-4550-B08C-03A00BE5A5E7.jpeg

2. 6115006E-CAD6-4B40-BEDA-DE51E3F10FD3.jpeg

3. D626AB00-FC57-43D6-AC60-6FE2975876F4.jpeg

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

Thanks for the time on the water Randy, I really appreciated it and good to see you again. Sorry to bring the jinx with me, took far too long to put that first fish in the boat after joining you – not from a lack of effort. Thanks also for the lesson on blades, you certainly outfished my plastics.

Take care, keep the faith and positive attitude rolling. Every day is a gift, enjoy what you can.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Regardless of the bite being tough, it was a great time! We’ll need to make that happen again when time allows

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.