Ontario Outpost Fishing Trip – Need 2-4

• Dave Dueling

Have a trip planned for Root Bay outpost with Slate Falls Outposts in Sioux Lookout Ontario. Trip dates are 7/15-7/23. We have 2 and are looking for an additional 2-4 to join us. Regular group had conflicts this year so hoping to find some other guys to join. We are from Iowa and both of us are easy going middle-aged dudes.

I have been going North to Ontario for 30’ish years. We will primarily be targeting Walleye but there are trophy Northern Pike in tbe system as well.

If interested contact me at:

Email: [email protected]
    Cell: 515-577-2566 (call or text is fine)

Thanks
    Dave

stjoeguy

Welcome to IDO, Dave. The Root Bay camp is very nice and the fishing is fantastic. Slate Falls Outposts is a top-notch organization. I had a great time there last year, especially on the “pin cushion”, a reef near the cabin, and fishing from shore below the dam. The boats have a flat floor to stand on and an electrical connection to the motor for depthfinders, so you don’t have to recharge batteries every night. The cabin has a huge deck that’s a good gathering spot in the evenings. I usually try to fish different spots every fall and was originally scheduled to fish another Slate Falls camp this year, but when Ryan called with an opening at Root Bay this year, I jumped on it. It’s worth going back to again and again. I know you’ll have a great time. I see you’re getting a lot of responses on your W/C post, so if anyone wants to experience this camp with you they should act quickly!

Dave Dueling

Added 2 so far so remaining spots are getting thin!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.