Oahe Guide Recommendation

• huskerdb
    Kearney, Nebraska

Planning on making a family trip up there this fall and had done some online searches for guides, but would have a large group of 2 or 3 adults and 3 kids aged 5 to 11. Would like to find a guide that is able to accomadate this group all in one boat if possible. Thanks in advance anyone with recommendations.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Oahe is a pretty big pond, but if your thinking Mobridge area Mo Rest is a pretty good bet. Talk to Brent, they run the hotel also and might have some package deal to put together.

brett-king

Chad Schilling Oahe Wings & Walleyes in Akaska SD just below Mobridge. He will run your group out of a pontoon and has a fantastic lodge to stay at.1-605-649-7331 tell Shaunda I said hi.

Indytransplant
    Pierre, S.D.

Quote:

Chad Schilling Oahe Wings & Walleyes in Akaska SD just below Mobridge. He will run your group out of a pontoon and has a fantastic lodge to stay at.1-605-649-7331 tell Shaunda I said hi.

X2 a great guy

steve-fellegy
    Resides on the North Shores of Mille Lacs--guiding on Farm Island these days

All good guides…and if you want to be in the Pierre area–get a hold of Kent Hutchinson–Hutch’s Guide Service.

neckdeep

big group with kids, Chad Schilling is the way to go

huskerdb
    Kearney, Nebraska

Thanks everyone for the imput. I had seen most of these guides websites, but most don’t list rates or anything more than 3-4 anglers. Will contact the ones recommended directly. Thanks all.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.