Northern Lights

• Zach H

I guess the northern lights will be in full effect tonight. On a 1-5 scale they are suppose to be a three. hopefully we can sit back and enjoy this beautiful show that mother nature loves to display. Here is a link to see a map of best viewing areas.

Zach H

Guess it wont let me post a link. Just going to have to google it.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Buumer. It was raining here

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

So did they go last night? I checked a few times. We had clouds in the north metro early. Cleared out around 11. Still nothing when I looked about 2 am.

Zach H

No they didn’t. I sat up until midnight watch the clear skies while sippin on a couple weekend refreshments. Then I actually found a live feed map of where the lights were actually being seen. The closest that I seen them get to us was just north of Manitoba. I wish I would have found the map earlier, but on the second hand I was able enjoy and beautiful evening under the stars on my deck without any bugs. I was really excited to see them. The last time I actually saw the northern lights was about 15 yrs ago. They sure are enjoyable to watch.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I heard they should be going tonight as well. I thought be might have missed them because the sturgies turned on about the time we should have been seeing them.

Attachments:
    1. DSC04547.jpg

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.