Norsk Lithium 20AH Ice Fishing Package Giveaway!

• Kyle
    Keymaster
    Woodbury

Norsk Lithium is giving away a great ice fishing package so make sure you head to their website using the link below to sign up!

“Ice fishing has evolved over the years and there is no reason to still be lugging around a heavy lead-acid battery to run your electronics. Join the Lithium Battery Revolution! We are giving away a complete Norsk Lithium Ice Fishing Package valued at over $300 to one lucky winner and that winner could be you!

This package includes:
    1 – 20AH Lithium-Ion Battery
    1 – 7A 16.8V Rapid Charger
    1 – USB LED Light Bulb
    1 – USB LED Light Rope
    1 – USB Bait Aerator
    Norsk Lithium Stickers

Enter Here For a Chance To Win:
    https://bit.ly/3WPWDfD

Good Luck and Tight Lines On The Ice!”

Attachments:
    1. Norsk-20AH-Ice-Fishing-Package-Giveaway-1080X0180.jpg

bigstorm
    Southern WI

I click the link and it says this in not available in my location? Seems strange, Im in Wisconsin

Kyle
    Keymaster
    Woodbury

I click the link and it says this in not available in my location? Seems strange, Im in Wisconsin

Wisconsin is definitely included in the giveaway. If you are using your phone try turning your location services off. For some reason that can cause the ‘not available in your location’ message.

bigstorm
    Southern WI

I was on my work laptop, on VPN so its possible the location being given was off? Also, I just tried it on my phone (while connected to the WiFi at work) and it said it was not available again, turned off the WiFi on my phone and it worked that time

Kyle
    Keymaster
    Woodbury

I was on my work laptop, on VPN so its possible the location being given was off? Also, I just tried it on my phone (while connected to the WiFi at work) and it said it was not available again, turned off the WiFi on my phone and it worked that time

100% a VPN will cause an issue with signing up for the giveaway.

Todd Bottema

Denny O
    Central IOWA

I didn’t have any issues here in Central Iowa.

Kyle
    Keymaster
    Woodbury

Turn off your location on your phone and try again. Sometimes the location will cause an issue.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Who won

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Well,
    My phone hasn’t rang yet

fishspike

Thinking this didn’t go well. Wouldn’t let me enter and I did everything they said.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Thinking this didn’t go well. Wouldn’t let me enter and I did everything they said.

I saw the numbers. This giveaway crushed. Not sure what your issue was but it definitely was not widespread by any means. Thousands entered successfully.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.